“Feeding a hungry child is not charity, it is our social responsibility”

unlimited food for education

Children are being fed everyday!
I donated and made a difference!
YOU can do it too.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chikoo milk shake

I had brought chikoos after a  fairly long period.I wanted my kid to eat the chikoos.She is not someone who will eat chikoos. So,I decided to make a milkshake using chikoos.

Yes,she drank it I am glad that I made it.

Ingredients : 3 chikoos,2 tsp sugar,1 cup milk.

Method : Wash the chikoos. Peel the skin & remove the seeds from the chikoos. Cube the chikoos.Put the cubed chikoos in a blender. Blend them into a paste.Now add the sugar & milk.Blend again.

The sapota milk shake is ready.It is quite thick.It can be served by adding ice cubes or by just chilling it in refrigerator.I served by cooling it for half an hour in the refrigerator.


This made 2 glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment